Alderley Edge Hotel needs YOU!
We are recruiting for an Events Administrator
Are at the heart of everything we do so to be an integral and successful part of our team we ask that you are Passionate in everything you do, Proud of our products and services, Savvy about the decisions you make, Honest with us, Confident about promoting our brand and Real because we don’t do imitations.
To be part of the Conference & Events Team, to provide administration support where needs be and professionally handling bookings from the initial enquiry stage. This should involve exceeding the customer’s expectation at all times. To provide administrative support for the Team within the hotel. Be memorable to the guest for the right reasons. Enjoy your work.
- The ability to demonstrate a ‘Yes’ attitude to both the internal and external customer.
- The ability to interact effectively with colleague in-order to produce results.
- To seek first to understand and then to be understood by colleagues and the external customer in-order to meet there needs.
- Has the ability to demonstrate personal ownership of tasks and follow through to get the required results.
- Work to achieve high levels of personal and departmental performance measures in order to meet and exceed expectations.
- Is able to foster trust and cooperation amongst their team, colleagues and customers to create and sustain win-win scenarios.
- Understand the meaning and implications of key financial indicators and use financial analysis to evaluate options and opportunities.
- Is knowledgeable on how to use IT applications: Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, and Internet
- Local area knowledge.
- Sales skills.
- Administration Skills
- Warm, friendly and approachable.
- Passionate and be able to demonstrate great customer service.
- Hardworking and self-motivated.
- Driven to work as part of a team.
- Flexible and adaptable
- Professional and discrete.
- To assist in achieving budgeted departmental goals.
- To serve customers in a courteous, professional, personalized manner
- You must exhibit a genuine friendly manner, respect the guest presence when interacting with other colleague and be attentive to customer needs
- To report for duty on time and be of presentable appearance in line with company grooming & uniform standards
- Co-ordinates with the Conference and Banqueting Teams.
- To have an excellent working knowledge and understanding of the ‘Sales and Catering’ system and use its functionality to maximize sales revenue.
- To handle Conference & Events business enquiries and handover to the Sales Team.
- To ensure accurate and timely billing of conference and events business onto the S&C system. To deal with payments and invoices being billed back to the client in accordance with Company policy.
- To conduct relevant show-rounds as required.
- To assist the General Manager with the administration of customer feedback directly and through Trip Advisor and other feedback channels.
- Takes control of all stationary orders for the hotel.
- Coordinates Conference & Events accommodation enquiries.
- Seeks opportunity to improve the customer experience.
- To attend meetings as required.
- Provides administration support for the hotel departments where needs be.
- Gives personal attention, takes personal responsibility and uses teamwork to provide excellent guest service.
- To carry out all reasonable Management requests
- Maintain a high standard of personal appearance
If you think this role may be for you then please send a CV and a cover letter to Lucy.Wilson@alderleyedgehotel.com