2. Information on the Website
Whilst every effort is made to update the information contained on this website, neither the Website Owner nor any third party or data or content provider make any representations or warranties, whether express, implied in law or residual, as to the sequence, accuracy, completeness or reliability of information, opinions, any share price information, research information, data and/or content contained on the website (including but not limited to any information which may be provided by any third party or data or content providers) (“information”) and shall not be bound in any manner by any information contained on the website. the Website Owner reserves the right at any time to change or discontinue without notice, any aspect or feature of this website. No information shall be construed as advice and information is offered for information purposes only and is not intended for trading purposes. You and your company rely on the information contained on this website at your own risk. If you find an error or omission at this site, please let us know.
3. Trade Marks
The trade marks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “trade marks”) displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trade marks of the Website Owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any licence or right to use any trade mark without the prior written permission of the Website Owner.
4. External Links
External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the Website Owner and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk. When visiting external links you must refer to that external websites terms and conditions of use. No hypertext links shall be created from any website controlled by you or otherwise to this website without the express prior written permission of the Website Owner. Please contact us if you would like to link to this website or would like to request a link to your website.
5. Public Forums and User Submissions
The Website Owner is not responsible for any material submitted to the public areas by you (which include bulletin boards, hosted pages, chat rooms, or any other public area found on the website. Any material (whether submitted by you or any other user) is not endorsed, reviewed or approved by the Website Owner. The Website Owner reserves the right to remove any material submitted or posted by you in the public areas, without notice to you, if it becomes aware and determines, in its sole and absolute discretion that you are or there is the likelihood that you may, including but not limited to:
5.1 defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of other users or any third parties;5.2 publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information;5.3 post or upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programmes that may damage the operation of the Website Owner’s and/or a third party’s computer system and/or network;5.4 violate any copyright, trade mark, other applicable Great Britain or international laws or intellectual property rights of the Website Owner or any other third party;5.5 submit contents containing marketing or promotional material which is intended to solicit business.
6. Specific Use
You further agree not to use the website to send or post any message or material that is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, indecent, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, sexually orientated, racially offensive, profane, pornographic or violates any applicable law and you hereby indemnify the Website Owner against any loss, liability, damage or expense of whatever nature which the Website Owner or any third party may suffer which is caused by or attributable to, whether directly or indirectly, your use of the website to send or post any such message or material.
The Website Owner makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website, the information contained on the website, your or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system.
8. Disclaimer of Liability.
The Website Owner shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither the Website Owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
9. Use of the Website.
The Website Owner does not make any warranty or representation that information on the website is appropriate for use in any jurisdiction (other than Great Britain ). By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to the Website Owner that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website.
10.1 Entire Agreement.
These website terms and conditions constitute the sole record of the agreement between you and the Website Owner in relation to your use of the website. Neither you nor the Website Owner shall be bound by any express tacit or implied representation, warranty, promise or the like not recorded herein. Unless otherwise specifically stated these website terms and conditions supersede and replace all prior commitments, undertakings or representations, whether written or oral, between you and the Website Owner in respect of your use of the website.
the Website Owner may at any time modify any relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices. You acknowledge that by visiting the website from time to time, you shall become bound to the current version of the relevant terms and conditions (the “current version”) and, unless stated in the current version, all previous versions shall be superseded by the current version. You shall be responsible for reviewing the then current version each time you visit the website.
Where any conflict or contradiction appears between the provisions of these website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website.
No indulgence or extension of time which either you or the Website Owner may grant to the other will constitute a waiver of or, whether by estoppel or otherwise, limit any of the existing or future rights of the grantor in terms hereof, save in the event or to the extent that the grantor has signed a written document expressly waiving or limiting such rights.
The Website Owner shall be entitled to cede, assign and delegate all or any of its rights and obligations in terms of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices to any third party.
All provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices are, notwithstanding the manner in which they have been grouped together or linked grammatically, severable from each other. Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to voidness, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as pro non scripto and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
10.7 Applicable laws.
Any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Great Britain without giving effect to any principles of conflict of law. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the High Court of Great Britain in respect of any disputes arising in connection with the website, or any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices or any matter related to or in connection therewith.
10.8 Comments or Questions.
Privilege Club – Terms & conditions
1. The Alderley Edge Hotel and Restaurant Privilege Dining Club card is not a store or credit card. It is a way for us to show appreciation for your loyalty by rewarding you every time you visit our restaurant or brasserie.
2. Privilege Dining Club membership is only available to persons aged 18 and over.
3. All Privilege Dining Club cards belong to Alderley Edge Hotel and Restaurant and card holders are hereafter referred to as a ‘member’.
4. Alderley Edge Hotel and Restaurant Privilege Dining Club is operated by Alderley Edge Hotel and Restaurant and members will be awarded points when they present the card at any visit to the hotel’s “Alderley Restaurant” or “Brasserie” before or when a member requests the bill.
5. The card will not be valid in conjunction with any other promotion.
6. The Alderley Edge Hotel and Restaurant Privilege Dining Club card will receive one point for every £1 spent and every 20 points is worth £1 which can be redeemed against any Alderley Edge Hotel service. For example, £200 will earn you 200 points and these are worth £10.
7. Points may take 24 hours to be credited to a card after a visit to Alderley Edge Hotel and Restaurant.
8. Points cannot be claimed on previous visits prior to becoming a member.
9. Any bill paid using club points will not receive additional points.
10. Your Privilege Dining Club card is personal to you and points may not be transferred between cards – unless this is a result of a card being lost or stolen.
11. Alderley Edge Hotel and Restaurant has the right to withdraw, cancel or change the terms of the Privilege Dining Club at any time.
12. Alderley Edge Hotel and Restaurant reserves the right to refuse or revoke any membership and if a member is suspected of abusing the scheme their unused points balance will be forfeited.
13. Members will be responsible for any loss or theft of a Privilege Dining Club card and should notify The Alderley Edge Hotel and Restaurant, Macclesfield Road, Alderley Edge, Cheshire SK9 7BJ, by telephone 01625 583033 or by email to email@example.com
14. Alderley Edge Hotel and Restaurant will not be liable for any unauthorised use of a Privilege Dining Club card.
15. Members will notify Alderley Edge Hotel and Restaurant of any change of address or other personal details. Alderley Edge Hotel and Restaurant will not be responsible for any loss of a Privilege Dining Club card or any unused club points resulting from the failure of a member to notify Alderley Edge Hotel and Restaurant of such change.
16. The promoter of Alderley Edge Hotel and Restaurant Privilege Dining Club, and the owner of each Privilege Dining Club card is Alderley Edge Hotel and Restaurant, Macclesfield Road, Alderley Edge, Cheshire SK9 7BJ.
Privilege Club – Data Protection
1. At Alderley Edge Hotel and Restaurant, we use your personal information to develop and enhance the services we provide to you. We take your privacy seriously and comply with the Data Protection Act 1998. We would like to retain any information provided to us about you – including details of purchases made and the use of any information – to offer you products and services that are likely to be of interest to you. If you have given e-mail and mobile telephone details to us, we would like to contact you by e-mail or SMS (text messaging) to provide you with information which may be of interest to you.
2. For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller in relation to the information you supply is Alderley Edge Hotel and Restaurant (company registration no. 557225), Macclesfield Road, Alderley Edge, Cheshire SK9 7BJ.
3. You have the right to ask for a copy of your information (for which we may charge a small fee) and to correct any inaccuracies.
4. You may opt-out of any direct marketing at any time, even if you have previously indicated your consent at some other time, by contacting us at the above address.